No, the mattress pad is not waterproof. It is meant to add additional plushness and protect your mattress from dirt and stains. Or if you have an older mattress that has lost a bit of its juice, then the rejuvenator is a great alternative to purchasing a new one. It is still recommended to use a mattress protector over the pad.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a hybrid or memory foam mattress?
- Can I wash my Zinus mattress cover?
- How do I know a Zinus mattress is safe? Is your foam CertiPUR-US® certified?
- Can I sleep on my Zinus mattress the first night?
- Will my mattress last longer if I rotate it? Should I be flipping my mattress?
- How long can I keep my mattress in a box?
- What bed base is best for my Zinus Mattress?
- Are your mattresses compatible with an adjustable base?
- What are Zinus memory foam mattresses made of?
- Why do you use Green Tea extract in your foam?