You may spot clean your Zinus topper with a mild soap and clean towel. It is best not to drench the foam and always use a mattress protector to prevent any liquids from penetrating.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a hybrid or memory foam mattress?
- Can I wash my Zinus mattress cover?
- How do I know a Zinus mattress is safe? Is your foam CertiPUR-US® certified?
- Can I sleep on my Zinus mattress the first night?
- Will my mattress last longer if I rotate it? Should I be flipping my mattress?
- How long can I keep my mattress in a box?
- What bed base is best for my Zinus Mattress?
- Are your mattresses compatible with an adjustable base?
- What are Zinus memory foam mattresses made of?
- Why do you use Green Tea extract in your foam?