Our Smartbases do not require a box spring, in fact the added height is meant to replace the box spring and provide you with ample storage space using our "Smart" patented design.
Articles in this section
- What is the weight limit for a Zinus bed frame?
- Can I attach a headboard and a footboard to my SmartBase?
- Do I need a box spring with a Zinus platform bed frame?
- Do I need any tools to assemble my Zinus platform bed?
- How do you fit an entire platform bed with all its part in a single box?
- Will my mattress sit on top of the bed frame or inside the frame?
- What is the difference between the Deluxe, Elite and Premium SmartBase?
- Do I need a box spring with a Zinus Smartbase?
- Is the SmartBase easy to take apart and move with?
- Does the Zinus bifold box spring require assembly?