Our mattresses typically take 48-72 hours to fully decompress, but this process can sometimes take up to a week. You are free to sleep on the mattress during this time. In fact, we recommend it! Doing so helps air flow into the mattress and aids in the decompression process. After this time, if your mattress has not reached its intended thickness, please submit this form to begin the warranty claim process.
Articles in this section
- Will my mattress last longer if I rotate it?
- What if my mattress doesn't reach its intended thickness?
- How long can I try out a Zinus mattress? What if I change my mind after a month?
- Do you offer removal services for old mattresses/foundations?
- Where can I try out a Zinus mattress or bed frame?
- Where are Zinus products manufactured?
- How do I know a Zinus mattress is safe?
- How long can I keep my mattress in a box?
- Do I need a box spring for a Zinus mattress?
- What's the weight limit for a Zinus bed?