Our mattresses typically take 48-72 hours to fully decompress, but this process can sometimes take up to a week. You are free to sleep on the mattress during this time. In fact, we recommend it! Doing so helps air flow into the mattress and aids in the decompression process. After this time, if your mattress has not reached its intended thickness, please submit this form to begin the warranty claim process.
Articles in this section
- Do I need a hybrid or memory foam mattress?
- Can I wash my Zinus mattress cover?
- How do I know a Zinus mattress is safe? Is your foam CertiPUR-US® certified?
- Can I sleep on my Zinus mattress the first night?
- Will my mattress last longer if I rotate it? Should I be flipping my mattress?
- How long can I keep my mattress in a box?
- What bed base is best for my Zinus Mattress?
- Are your mattresses compatible with an adjustable base?
- What are Zinus memory foam mattresses made of?
- Why do you use Green Tea extract in your foam?