Sadly, no. In order to keep our prices as economical as possible, we do not offer take away services for old mattresses or foundations. We encourage you to reach out to a nonprofit in your area for potential mattress and furniture donation programs. Some cities also offer pickup services.
Articles in this section
- How do I know when an item I want is back in stock?
- Will my mattress last longer if I rotate it?
- What if my mattress doesn't reach its intended thickness?
- How long can I try out a Zinus mattress? What if I change my mind after a month?
- Do you offer removal services for old mattresses/foundations?
- Where can I try out a Zinus mattress or bed frame?
- Where are Zinus products manufactured?
- How do I know a Zinus mattress is safe?
- How long can I keep my mattress in a box?
- Do I need a box spring for a Zinus mattress?